FAST, FLEXIBLE, PLUG-AND-PLAY
The MHP ST STMaster is the handy and flexible all-purpose solution for your canvas stretching needs. The machine produces consistent top-quality with MHP’s famous drum-tight stretch!
The MHP ST works in a two-stage process, stretching two opposite sides at a time on the backside of the frame. Multiframe technology processes several frames simultaneously to boost production yields.
This canvas stretching machine offers you incredible flexibility, particularly in environments with frequent format changes and small run sizes.
Optional height changes make your life easy working with different stretcher bar heights.
We recommend the MHP PLUG to complement your production line for artist canvas products. For digital printers, the MHP VPLUG is the ideal extension to assemble v-nailed frames.
Staple pattern spacing designated artist fold
Up to 150 frames per hour
Frame sizes continuously adjustable in seconds
from 8 x 8” (20 cm) to 40 x 40” (100 cm)
- Up to 150 frames per hour
- Frame sizes from 8 x 8” (20 cm) to 40 x 40” (100 cm)
- Format changeovers in seconds
- Simple, semi-automatic operation
- Multiframe – stretches multiple frames in one cycle
- Increased capacity staple guns
- Fast staple gun reloading
- Great User experience with display for easy operation
- Optional height changes
- Drum-tight stretch with perfect artist quality
- 23/7 production
- Plug-and-Play, no assembly required
- With MHP Service
Great flexibility for frequent format changes
Perfect for digital prints on various materials, including poly, cotton, linen, and even paper!
- New staplers with larger capacity, less reloading
- Processes slim materials as low as 10mm